I mentioned in my State of the Frontier post that I was going to start working on transferring all my posts from the now dead Arcane Game Lore blog to this one and I’d post a summary occasionally listing the posts I’d moved over. This is the first of those summary posts.
For the most part, I just started at the beginning of the posts I made on that blog and started working forward. However, I question came up and I responded with a post I made here and realized that the post in question had links to my Arcane Game Lore blog posts. So I temporarily stopped working on the chronological progression and went through all my posts here on the Expanding Frontier to look for links to Arcane Game Lore posts and I ported them over first. That is why there are a few posts from 2015 even though the title says through December 2014.
For a couple of posts I wasn’t able to get the images, or didn’t add in the comments from the other blog. I’ve made a note of those and will go back and fix them up at some point. In once case, the image is something I need to rescan and the pictures are in Utah while I’m in Arizona. In any case, I’ll keep working on this over the coming months.
Here are links to all the archived posts I’ve uploaded to the site so far. Feel free to read some of my early writing if you’re interested. Not all of it is directly Star Frontiers related and some of it isn’t even directly sci-fi but it is all game related at some level.
- May 8, 2013 – Random Spacecraft Clutter
- May 14, 2013 – Campaigns I’d Like To Run – Power Play
- May 22, 2013 – Resources for Campaign Design
- Jun 1, 2013 – Favorite NPCs: June RPG Blog Carnival
- Jun 26, 2013 – Favorite NPCs: The Aide
- Jul 9, 2013 – Wrap-up – June RPG Blog Carnival – Favorite NPCs
- Jan 1, 2014 – Game Review – Arkham Horror, Fantasy Flight Games edition
- Jun 5, 2014 – Variation on a trap
- Nov 5, 2014 – Designing Out Loud – Introduction
- Nov 15, 2014 – Designing Out Loud – Choosing a Skill System
- Nov 23, 2014 – Designing Out Loud – Ability Scores – part 1
- Dec 1, 2014 – Designing Out Loud – Ability Scores – part 2
- Dec 9, 2014 – Designing Out Loud – Ability Scores – part 3
- Dec 17, 2014 – Designing Out Loud – Ability Scores – part 4
- Dec 23, 2014 – Starting a 3D Modeling Journey
These are the articles that are out of the chronological progress but which I had linked to here on the blog.
- Nov 17, 2015 – Void Travel Sickness – November RPG Blog Carnival
- Nov 24, 2015 – Your Final Destination – Exiting a Void Jump – November Blog Carnival – part 2
- Dec 2, 2015 – Designing Out Loud – Void Jumping