This post originally appeared on the now-defunct Arcane Game Lore blog.
Just a random item table today. It never hurts to have random everyday items lying around to add life to your setting. Today’s list is things you might find laying around on-board a spacecraft, whether in an empty room, going through a closest, or just scattered in a corner. Some might be useful, some might be plot related if the GM wants to make them so, and some might be there just for fun.
- Used power clip (d6x10% remaining)
- Crumpled candy bar wrappers
- Phillips screwdriver
- Coffee mug (plain or emblazoned with the ship’s/company’s logo)
- Extra patches for spacesuit punctures
- 1d4 small screws
- Spare circuit board for one of the ship’s components
- A recent issue of the Frontier Explorer
- Small data cube/chip/thumb drive
- d6 socks, no matches
Feel free to suggest other items you might find in the comments. Suggestions will be incorporated into a future table.
jedion357 May 12, 2013 at 12:53 pm
How about a 3.048m pole?
BTW I loved the inclusion of the Frontier Explorer issue