A new month and new set of events in the Frontier. This month’s timeline includes events from the Warriors of White Light module (SFKH0), the beginnings of events from the Bugs in the System module (SFAD5), and more exploration beyond the edges of the known Frontier Sector.
|60.329||Patrol Group Flint arrives make the jump to the Kazak system and begin decelerating toward Stenmar station|
|60.330||The TransTravel corvette is completed at the Terldrom (Fromeltar) starship construction center.|
|60.331||– The TSS Dark Shadow is detected smuggling weapons provided by Streel to the Liberation Party on Clarion (White Light). A firefight breaks out between the new boarding party of the CMS Osprey and the Dark Shadow’s crew. The smugglers are taken into custody and the ship impounded. (SFKH0)|
– Deceleration complete, Discovery Squadron, realizing they are no match for the numerous sathar and other unknown vessels in the system begin accelerating for a jump out of the system back to OFS031 system. Luckily, they seem to not have been detected.
|60.332||The HSS History’s Hope successfully makes the jump to OFS222, a bright blue main sequence star, even more massive than Belnafaer. They begin decelerating to prepare for the return jump to OFS221.|
|60.333||Patrol Group Flint arrives at Stenmar station (Kazak) they spend two days refueling and preparing for the jump to OFS019.|
|60.334||– Strike Force Nova departs Laco (Dixon’s Star) for the Truane’s Star system.|
– The TSSS Searcher departs Pale station with a shipment of titanium to attempt charting the return jump from the Truane’s Star system to the Cassidine system.
|60.335||– Patrol Group Flint departs Stenmar station (Kazak) for their jump to OFS019.|
– Discovery squadron successfully jumps back to the OFS031 system completely charted the route between OFS031 and OFS070. They begin plotting a return jump to the OFS030 system
|60.336||– Sathar SCC#4 completes a frigate|
– Shakedown cruise complete, the fourth Saurian Ark Ship begins loading supplies and passengers
|60.337||Having killed their velocity, the HSSS History’s Hope begins acceleration for the return jump to OFS221.|
|60.338||The TSSS Searcher successfully jumps into the Cassidine system completing the jump route between the Cassidine and Truane’s Star systems. They decided to not report the jump to the UPF immediately and exploit the shorter jump times to move cargo between the two systems for higher profits.|
|60.339||– During a magnetic storm, the Matrix infection on Jetsom mutates and takes over the ship’s computer system, killing or incapacitating all members of the Alpha team on the ship (Belnafaer) (SFAD5)|
– Patrol Group Flint arrives in OFS019 on high alert. They immediately detect sathar radio signals and begin cataloging the sources. Deceleration starts along a vector away from the inner system. They begin the calculations for the return jump.
|60.340||Four crew members from the Moneyspider are killed in an attempt to reach the crew on the stricken Jetsom when their shuttle is damaged in the descent and destroyed. Only six crew remain on the Moneyspider. (SFAD5)|
|60.341||– After two days of data collection, Patrol Group Flint has identified nearly 20 different ships in the OFS019 system including two each of frigates, destroyers, light and heavy cruisers, and assault carriers. There are numerous fighters and two of an unidentified new class of ship.|
– The HSS History’s Hope successfully jumps back to the OFS221 system completely charting the jump between OFS221 and OFS222. Details are relayed back to the UPF to collect the bounty. They begin decelerating in preparation for returning to the OFS222 system and continuing their exploration.
|60.342||– Sathar SCC#5 (OFS019) completes a cutter|
– The 4 sathar destroyers from Liberty system arrive in OFS019.
|60.343||– Deceleration complete, Patrol Group Flint begin accelerating back toward jump speed to return to Kazak as the jump calculations are finalized.|
– Strike Force Nova arrives at Pale (Truane’s Star). They will have a five day layover to cross train with the Pale militia before heading out to Zebulon.
|60.344||– The PGCSS Marionette, which vanished from Terledrom (Fromeltar) without its crew 28 years ago, suddenly appears in the White Light system headed directly for Clarion Station (SFKH0)|
– The decelerating sathar destroyers pass very close to the accelerating Patrol Group Flint. Relative velocities are too large to allow for an engagement but there is now doubt that the sathar are now aware of the presence of the UPF ships.
– Discovery Squadron successfully jump back to the OFS030 system completely charting the route between the OFS030 and OFS031 systems. Work begins on engine overhauls and plotting the jump to the OFS026 system.
|60.345||– Attempting to approach the PGCSS Marionette, it repeatedly veers away and the the CMS Osprey is forced to disable its engines and maneuvering jets in order to board the ship.|
– The crew of the CMS Osprey find that the ship is being controlled by a deranged cybot calling itself the Puppetmaster. After a zero-g battle with robots controlled by the Puppetmaster, the cyborg is destroyed and the crew takes control of the ship. (SFKH0)
|60.346||Repairs to the PGCSS Marionette’s engines allow it to be diverted from its collision course with Clarion station. The ship is impounded for inspection.|
|60.347||Loading complete, the fourth Saurian Ark Ship departs the Sauria system for destinations unknown|
|60.348||– Training with the Pale militia complete, Strike Force Nova departs for the Zebulon system.|
– Patrol Group Flint successfully jumps back to Kazak. Flight forces in the system go on high alert.
|60.349||TransTravel corvette arrives at Terldrom (Fromeltar)|
|60.350||After an amazingly long string of bad luck in several of its ventures, the Groth Energy Corporation, the major power supplier on Groth (Fromeltar) declares bankruptcy. While they maintain power generation, all other corporate activities are frozen.|
|60.351||After nearly half a year of investigation and the death of seven more of the young eorna, the cause of the mysterious deaths is finally uncovered. One of the “Great Plan” eorna had been sabotaging the endeavor and subtly poisoning the children. He is taken into custody.|
|60.352||Patrol Group Flint arrives at Stemnar station where they will remain on alert with units of The Flight until Strike Force Nova arrives.|
|60.353||Three days after declaring bankruptcy, the Groth Energy Corporation (Groth, Fromeltar) is purchased by an undisclosed off-world organization for a fraction of its actual value. The new owners immediately begin restoring complete operations.|
|60.354||Discovery Squadron successfully jumps back into the OFS026 system although they end up much further out in the system than intended. The decision is made to try to get to OFS017 directly and not take the detour caused by their misjump to OFS025.|
|60.355||Sathar SCC#3 (OFS138) completes a frigate.|
|60.356||The HSS History’s Hope arrives back in the OFS222 system and begins plotting their next jump. This jump will take them beyond the Outer Frontier Sector. Their target star is a white dwarf, 6 light years away. They designate this region of space as the Yazira Sector and their destination as YS001.|
|60.357||Strike Force Nova arrives at Volturnus (Zebulon) and joins up with Patrol Group Virgo. The crews are given three days shore leave on Volturnus before they leave the Frontier.|
|60.358||After several days of investigation and analysis, the eorna responsible for the poisoning of the children is diagnosed with a subtle mental illness that caused him to be unable to accept the new direction the species was going with the discovery of the egg ship.|
|60.359||In light of the subtle nature of the discovered mental illness, all eorna associated with the eorna egg project undergo a deep psychological analysis.|
And here’s the updated full timeline file:
One thought on “Detailed Frontier Timeline – FY60.329 to FY60.359”