This month got a bit busy in the middle with the Dramune Run starting, the first Saurian ark ship headed toward the Frontier departing, the UPFS Eleanor Moraes beginning its fateful trip, and the sathar starting their final push on the Saurian homeworld.
|61.112||After 60 hours of initial jump calculations, the crew of the HSS History’s Hope begin accelerating for a jump back to YS05, eight light years away.|
|61.113||The investigation by Star Law trace the sabotage that killed the Consolidated Nebula employees back to a worker at Groth Station. Local agents are dispatched to bring him in for questioning.|
|61.114||The being thought to be the saboteur of the starliner is finally tracked down and while Star Law agents are speaking to him, he is shot by an unknown assailant and killed. After a chase through the station, the assailant is cornered and, unable to get away, turns his gun on himself and fires, dying instantly.|
|61.115||Initial background checks on both the victim (the saboteur) and the hitman that killed him reveal that they don’t seem to have any connection and are just normal people, neither with any sort of record. More investigation will be needed.|
|61.116||The UPFS Eleanor Moraes successfully jumps to the FS11 system, dubbed Padda. (SFKH2) They begin deceleration toward the binary star system and start scanning the system for planets.|
|61.117||The HSS History’s Hope successfully jumps back to the YS05 system. Remaining near jump speed, they immediately get to work on engine overhauls and calculations for the jump back to YS03.|
|61.118||After running all the way across the Frontier from Dramune, the Gullwind arrives at Minotaur station in the Theseus system. The crew start working on engine overhauls and replenishing the ship.|
|61.119||Repairs compete for the PGC shipyard (Gran Quivera, Prenglar) restoring the starship construction center to full capacity.|
|61.120||The sathar war fleet arrives at Tischen were it will spend two days before pushing on to the Sauria system.|
|61.121||The members of the Gullwind crew, all dralasites, are killed by agents hired by Malco on Minotaur station (Theseus). Garalus slips the Gullwind from its berth at the station and departs for White Light alone.|
|61.122||– Crown princess Leotia Valentine Leotus (Clarion, White Light) celebrates her 34th birthday.|
– Loading complete, the 7th Saurian ark ship begins accelerating to leave the Sauria system. This one is headed toward the Frontier.
– The Sathar fleet departs the Tischen system enroute to the Sauria system.
|61.123||SynthCorp launches a limited trial of the “Muffin Button” on Inner Reach (Dramune). For a monthly subscription of 1 cr, you receive a button that each time you press it, 2 fresh-baked muffins are delivered to your door by robotic courier and 1 cr is charged to your account.|
|61.124||Garalus Tylappar docks the beleaguered Gullwind at Clarion Station (White Light) and begins looking for a replacement crew. (SFKH1)|
|61.125||The last ships of SF Nova leave the PGC shipyards at Gran Quivera (Prenglar). They are assigned to patrol the vrusk loop of the Frontier, starting with a trip to the Cassidine System where they will exercise and brief Task Force Cassidine on their trip to the Rim|
|61.126||Garalus finds a new crew for the Gullwind. While conducting some business in the Spacer’s Lounge, they are attacked but drive off the assailants.|
|61.127||– The Saurian ark ship successfully jumps out of the Sauria system and arrives in the OFS179 system. They begin scanning for suitable world but don’t have high hopes as the star is only a small M0 dwarf.|
– The new crew get to work repairing the Gullwind’s hull which was damaged in the flight from Dramune.
|61.128||– After completing and double checking their jump calculations, the HSS History’s Hope successfully jumps back to the YS03 system from YS05. They begin decelerating and start the calculations once again to jump back to the YS05 system.|
– While working on the hull repair, the new crew of the Gullwind is attacked by the leader of the thugs from the Spacer’s Lounge with a new group of toughs. They drive these attackers away as well.
|61.129||– After only six days in distribution, SynthCorp has to temporarily suspend orders on the “Muffin Button” as the dralasites of Inner Reach have overloaded the system.|
– Repairs to the hull complete, the Gullwind immediately departs Clarion station, bound for the Madderly’s Star system.
– The sathar battle fleet is detected decelerating toward Kischen, the saurian homeworld in the Sauria system. All of the saurian defense ships are mobilized to intercept the sathar fleet as far from the homeworld as possible.
|61.130||– Repairs of the Triad Starship Construction Center complete restoring it to full capacity.|
– Shortly after leaving Clarion Station, the Gullwind is attacked by another armed freighter, the Nightshade. They manage to drive off the attackers and escape.
– The saurian defense fleet engages the sathar ships. Many of the sathar ships are damaged or destroyed but the saurian losses are just as bad. The sathar break off the attack and begin retreating toward Tischen. Two saurian Battle Rays are tasked to tail the retreating sathar while the other ships return for repairs.
|61.131||– After 15 days of scanning the Padda system, the crew of the UPF Eleanor Moraes have discovered no planets orbiting the stars. They begin calculating a jump to the next system, dubbed Waller Nexus (FS24) |
– Health failing, Garlus collapses. When revived, realizing he has only days to live at most, he reveals to his new crew the reason for the flight from Dramune and the recent attacks and charges them to get the chukkahs safely back to Inner Reach.
– A second sathar fleet arrives in OFS 184 enroute to the Sessar system.
|61.132||After accelerating away for two days, the sathar ships In the Sauria system begin decelerating again looking to stop somewhere in the outer Sauria system. The two trailing Battle Rays radio this information back to Kischen and begin decelerating as well.|
|61.133||Shortly before the Gullwind makes the jump to Madderly’s Star, Garlus Tylappar passes away leaving his new crew to finish the Dramune Run on their own.|
|61.134||The Gullwind successfully jumps to the Madderly’s Star system. The crew immediately get to work on engine overhauls which are a jump overdue. Between the three engines, 108 hours of work are needed to get the overhauls completed.|
|61.135||Strike Force Nova arrives in orbit around Triad (Cassidine). They will spend a week here working with TF Cassidine.|
|61.136||After a week of changes, updates, and upgrades, SynthCorp re-enables its “Muffin Button” service, but with the price doubled to 1cr a muffin.|
|61.137||The second sathar battle fleet arrives at the Rock in the Sessar system. They begin a massive orbital bombardment of the planet, completely destroying the saurian population there. The saurians manage to get word out via subspace radio to alert the people of Kischen.|
|61.138||– Calculations complete, and another 7 days without a planetary detection, the UPF Eleanor Moraes begins acceleration for a jump to the Waller Nexus system.|
– In their second 100 days of operation, the OE jump route between Cassidine and Truane’s Star yields the company just over 2.5 million in gross profits.
|61.139||On their second attempt, the HSS History’s Hope successfully jumps from YS03 to YS05, completing both directions of that jump and fully charting it. The jump data are sent back their supporting foundation but not to the UPF. Work begins to plot the jump back to YS06.|
|61.140||With the engine overhauls complete, the Gullwind begins accelerating for a jump to the Cassidine system.|
|61.141||The Gullwind’s radar detects two unidentified ships closing on the freighter. Deciding they don’t want another fight, the crew strap into their acceleration chairs and max out the Gullwind’s engines for several hours, avoiding the encounter.|
Here’s the full timeline file:
One thought on “Detailed Frontier Timeline – FY61.112 to FY61.141”