This post takes us into Frontier Year 62. Things are relatively quiet with no major incursions by the sathar although they begin to step up sabotage attempts. The UPF continues to build up the Frontier Fighter Corps while replacing the ships lost in battle. The sathar are also working on replacing battle losses and commit additional resources to the war effort. They also continue to probe for new routes into the Frontier.
The HSS History’s Hope suffers a serious malfunction but recovers and continues on it’s way. This installment also sees the beginning of the events in the final module not already included, SF4: Mission to Alcazzar.
|61.382||– SBF-J1 arrives back at SSC#10 (OFS228). The heavy cruiser under construction is moved out of the shipyard to make room for the damaged cruiser from the battle fleet.|
– Work is completed on a UPF assault scout at the PGC shipyards (Gran Quivera, Prenglar) and it joins TF Prenglar at Morgaine’s World. Construction begins on another UPF assault scout.
|61.383||SBF-J2 successfully jumps into the Waller Nexus system. It remains near void speed as the astrogators begin calculating the 7 light year jump to the Padda system.|
|61.384||– The HSS History’s Hope successfully jumps into the YS11 system. However, just minutes after the jump is completed and confirmed, a short circuit causes a fire to break out onboard. The fire is put out but not before it severely damages the hull reducing it to only 25% integrity.|
– With its serious hull damage, the HSS History’s Hope begins to drift while the crew attempts repairs. After an hour an a half, the hull is patched and the ship resumes deceleration while the crew cleans up the ship. They begin calculations for the return jump to YS08.
– SG Alpha jumps into the Dramune system. It remains near jump speed and begin calculations for a jump to Fromeltar.
– Two UPF assault scouts are completed at the Hentz (Araks) shipyards. Their crews, having arrived with the FFC pilots take command of the ships immediately. They are given orders to remain in the Araks system for now and together with the FFC fighters are designated PG Tranquility. Work begins on two more assault scouts.
– A UPF fighter and assault scout, as well as the replacement assault scout for the Pale militia is completed at the Terledrom (Fromeltar) shipyards. The UPF battleship is moved into the shipyard for repairs and work begins on two more fighters.
– The second Pale assault scout is completed in the Minotaur (Theseus) shipyards and work begins on another assault scout for Spacefleet. The Pale assault scouts both depart immediately on high-speed transits to their home system.
|61.385||The third assault scout for the Pale militia is completed at the CDC shipyards (Triad, Cassidine). With the new classified route linking Cassidine and Truane’s star the ship will be home after a single jump instead of the usual three. Spacefleet begins work on another assault scout|
|61.386||– After four days of work the damaged heavy cruiser emerges from sathar SCC#10 (OFS228) fully repaired and work resumes on the partially completed heavy cruiser that was moved out to make room.|
– The assault scout from Dramune arrives and joins TF Cassidine.
|61.387||Two assault scouts, replacements for the Zik-kit (Kizk-Kar) militia, emerge from the CDC shipyards (Triad, Cassidine) and begin a high-speed transit to their home system where they will join up with SF Meteor. Spacefleet begins work on a new destroyer.|
|61.388||SG Alpha jumps into the Fromeltar system and begins decelerating toward Terledrom to deliver the ships to Task Force Cassidine.|
|61.389||– Deceleration and jump calculations, along with as much damage clean-up as possible complete, the HSS History’s Hope begins accelerating for the return jump to YS08.|
– Another group of 8 pilots graduate in the accelerated program at Gollwin Academy. They immediately depart for the Theseus system to take command of the fighters waiting there.
|61.390||Calculations complete, SBF-J2 slips into the Void and successfully jumps to the Padda system. With the next jump being Theseus, they begin decelerating and work on calculations for a return jump to the Waller Nexus system.|
|61.391||– Four more fighters are completed at the Hentz (Araks) shipyards and their pilots take command of them, filling out FFC Squadron Beta.|
– Two more fighters are competed at the Minotaur (Theseus) shipyards. They are crewed by militia pilots until the pilots en route from Gollwin Academy arrive.
|61.392||– SG Alpha arrives at Terledrom (Fromeltar). Three of the fighters are transferred to TF Cassidine, while the other 8 are formed into FFC Squadron Gamma.|
– A light cruiser is completed at Sathar SCC#5 (OFS19).
|61.393||– After 40 days of operation, the CDC compound on Alcazzar (Rhianna), which had been producing at levels even higher than the previous season, suddenly goes silent. (SF4)|
– SF Alpha departs for Prenglar to pick up more fighters.
|61.394||– The HSS History’s Hope successfully jumps back to the YS08 system, completely mapping that route. Despite the recent fire, the crew decides to press on toward their target and begin decelerating and working on calculations for the jump back to YS11.|
– The Pale militia assault scout arriving from Cassidine docks at Pale station. The crew is debriefed and the ship begins duties immediately.
– The UPF Battleship of TF Cassidine emerges from the Terledrom (Fromeltar) shipyards fully repaired. Work begins on 2 destroyers, a frigate and an assault scout.
|61.395||Deceleration and calculations complete, SBF-J2 beings to accelerate for the jump back to the Waller Nexus system.|
|61.396||A UPF assault scout is completed at the Gran Quivera (Prenglar) shipyard and joins TF Prenglar. Work begins on another assault scout.|
|61.397||After months of negotiations, many energy suppliers on Terledrom (Fromeltar) and Inner Reach (Dramune) agree to join the Consolidated Nebula Energy Group. CNE begins major infrastructure rollouts on Groth (Terledrom).|
|61.398||Five fighters are completed in the PGC shipyards (Gran Quivera, Prenglar) and transferred to Gollwin Academy. Work begins on five more.|
|61.399||Successfully jumping in the Waller Nexus system, the sathar have fully plotted the jump route between Waller Nexus and Padda. SBF-J2 remains near jump speed and works on the jump back to the Liberty system.|
|61.400||Seven more pilots graduate in the accelerated cadet class at Gollwin Academy. They take command of fighters at the Academy, and together with the surviving fighter assigned to TF Prenglar form FFC Squadron Delta base out Morgaine’s World (Prenglar).|
|62.001||A strike team is assembled by CDC on Triad (Cassidine) and briefed on the Alcazzar project. They depart immediately for the Rhianna system to investigate. (SF4)|
|62.002||An attempt to sabotage the Inner Reach militia destroyer under construction at the Outer Reach (Dramune) shipyards is thwarted due to a last-minute tip off to the shipyard management. Star Law is called in to investigate.|
|62.003||– HSS History’s Hope successfully jumps back in YS11. They begin decelerating and begin work on jump calculations for the next leg of their journey, a 9 light year jump.|
– The militia assault scout coming from Fromeltar arrives back at Pale station. The crew is debriefed the ship immediately resumes duties.
|62.004||The sabotage attempt on the Inner Reach destroyer is quickly traced to agents tied to criminal organizations based on Outer Reach. However, the exact organization responsible is still unknown.|
|62.005||A frigate is completed at Sathar SCC#3 (OFS138)|
|62.006||– SBF-J2 successfully jumps back in the Liberty system completely charting the route between Liberty and Waller Nexus. They begin decelerating back toward Snowball.|
– The Zik-Kit militia assault scouts arrive at their home station. After a day of debriefing, they begin patrol duties with SF Meteor.
– Sathar commit a portion of the production capacity of Sathar SCC#6 (OFS117) to the war effort and start ramping up production of frigates and destroyers at that center.
|62.007||An inside source provides a tip to Star Law indicating that Malthar Enterprises, thought to be mostly destroyed after the events known as the “Dramune Run,” are connected with the recent sabotage attempt of the Inner Reach destroyer.|
Download the full document here: