This month sees the final leg of the trip for the remaining ships of the Discovery Squadron and it’s final disbanding, the HSS History’s Hope gets back on track on it’s exploration mission, avoiding it’s assailants in the YS01 system, and a new ship emerges from the Minotaur shipyards that will play a pivotal role in the history of the Frontier. Spacefleet also begins construction on the ships for Strike Force Meteor.
As always, you can follow along daily on the Star Frontiers Twitter feed if you don’t want to wait for the monthly summary. I’m a few days behind at the moment with my Twitter posting but I should get caught up in the next day or so.
|61.051||– The Sathar starship construction center in the Liberty system completes 2 destroyers.|
– Strike Force Nova jumps into the Zebulon system. They begin decelerating toward Volturnus.
– After much deliberation, the sathar high command decides to send two of its new cutter ships to the Kazak system to scout out the UPF and Rim forces there.
|61.052||Construction begins on a new UPF assault carrier at the PGC shipyards (Gran Quivera, Prenglar). This is the first of the new ships commissioned for the new Strike Force Meteor group to be built around the battleship already under construction.|
|61.053||– Shakedown cruise complete, passengers begin loading onto the newest saurian Ark Ship.|
– The HSS History’s Hope detects emissions from another ship in the YS01 system, assumed the be their previous assailant. However, the ship is far away on the other side of the system. They believe that they will be able to get out of the system before it could catch them, even if they were already detected.
|61.054||Construction begins on a new Spacefleet light cruiser, part of the new Strike Force Meteor, at the CDC shipyards (Triad, Cassidine).|
|61.055||Strike Force Nova arrives at Volturnus (Zebulon). The two Truane’s Star militia assault scouts are released to return to their home system. They begin accelerating toward jump speed.|
|61.056||– Construction begins on two destroyers for Spacefleet’s new Strike Force Meteor at the Hentz (Araks) shipyards.|
– Deceleration, plotting, and engine repairs complete, the HSS History’s Hope begins accelerating for their jump back to YS02. Signals from the other ship in the system change and it seems to be accelerating toward them. However, its distance makes an intercept nearly impossible.
|61.057||– Construction begins on two frigates for Spacefleet’s new Strike Force Meteor at the Minotaur (Theseus) shipyards.|
– Sathar cutters arrive in the outer reaches of the Kazak system and begin a slow deceleration as they gather data on the system.
|61.058||Repairs at the PGC shipyard (Gran Quivera, Prenglar) restore capacity to 85%.|
|61.059||After several weeks of short intra system runs, the CDCSS Mystic embarks on its first interstellar journey shuttling several CDC managers to Fromeltar to meet with members of the new Groth Energy Corporation.|
|61.060||– The HSS History’s Hope makes the jump to YS02 without encountering the other ship which was still 1.3 AU away when the jump was made. They begin decelerating and plotting their next jump, which after more study of the astrographic data, will be back to YS03, a jump of 6 ly.|
– Upon arrival in YS02, the HSS History’s Hope sends a subspace message back to Histran informing their organization of the presence of the hostile ship still in the YS01 system and their plans to continue onward. They YS01-YS02 jump data is not transmitted.
|61.061||Construction begins on two assault scouts for Strike Force Meteor at the PGC shipyards (Gran Quivera, Prenglar)|
|61.062||Sathar starship construction center in OFS019 completes a cutter.|
|61.063||Sathar cutters in the outer Kazak system complete their deceleration and continue to collect data on the Rim forces in the system. They relay that Strike Force Nova seems to have departed the system.|
|61.064||The two Truane’s Star militia assault scouts arrive back at Pale station. The crews are given a three week leave while the ships are overhauled and repaired in the shipyard before rejoining regular patrol duties.|
|61.065||Memorial Services held in Valencia City (Clarion, White Light) for the crew of the Clarion Royal Marines frigate lost battling the sathar in the Zebulon system.|
|61.066||Sathar begin mobilization for final push into the Saurian system.|
|61.067||After 100 days all of the newly hatched Eorna infants are still alive and growing healthily.|
|61.068||CDCSS Mystic arrives at Groth Station (Fromeltar) without incident. Its maiden interstellar voyage went off without a hitch.|
|61.069||After months of data collection and analysis, scientists believe they have cracked the structure of the signals from OFS200. Some of them are voice transmissions in an unknown tongue that sounds similar to recordings of sathar voices.|
|61.070||The HSS History’s Hope successfully makes the jump from YS02 to YS03 and begin their deceleration and plotting of a jump back to YS02.|
|61.071||– Summer ends on Alcazzar. CDC begins pulling staff in preparation for the long winter.|
– Construction begins on two assault scouts for Strike Force Meteor at the CDC shipyards (Triad, Cassidine)
|61.072||With the release of the findings about the signals from OFS200, the Anti-Satharian League stage demonstrations outside the Council of Worlds and Spacefleet headquarters demanding an immediate attack on the system to eradicate the worms.|
|61.073||Loading complete, the sixth saurian Ark Ship departs the Sauria system in search of a new world away from the sathar.|
|61.074||After over a year of rebuilding and new ship construction, the sathar begin gearing up for final push on the Sauria system.|
|61.075||Sathar starship construction center in OFS138 completes a heavy cruiser.|
|61.076||Repairs of Triad Starship Construction Center bring it up to 90% capacity.|
|61.077||Construction of the CMS Flitter complete at the Minotaur (Theseus) shipyards. The ship begins its maiden voyage to its home system of White Light.|
|61.078||After spending ten days in port, the CDCSS Mystic loads passengers for a return trip to Triad (Cassidine). The CDC delegation remains on Groth (Fromeltar) to continue negotiations with the Groth Energy Corporation.|
|61.079||The UPFS Eleanor Moraes emerges from the Minotaur (Theseus) shipyard and begins a shakedown cruise as the final members of the crew begin to arrive in the system.|
|61.080||Repairs at the PGC shipyard (Gran Quivera, Prenglar) restore capacity to 90%.|
Here’s the full timeline file: