This month both sides of the conflict are probing for new routes into enemy space with the Sathar looking for routes to Theseus and Gruna Garu and the UPF probing outward from Fromeltar. The lost militia scout begins to find its way home and the HSS History’s Hope continues its journey.
Both sides continue to build up their forces and the Sathar start a major reshuffling of their ships in preparation for a major change in tactics. The sathar continue with sabotage efforts around the Frontier. This month also sees the events of SF4: Mission to Alcazzar play out.
|– The militia assault scout coming from Theseus arrives back at Pale station. The crew is debriefed, and the ship immediately begins duties.
– SG Alpha arrives at Gollwin Academy to pick up a shipment of fighters to be delivered to K’sta-Kar.
– Five fighters are completed at the Triad (Cassidine) SCC and work begins on five more.
|After loading 8 fighters at Gollwin Academy, SG Alpha departs for K’sta-Kar.
|– PG Liberty does not detect the return of SBF-J2 until they are nearly back to Snowball being tipped off my some of their Mhemne contacts. They radio the news of the fleet’s return back to Spacefleet.
– Construction is competed at the Minotaur (Theseus) shipyard of a HS: 7 civilian freighter. This is the first civilian ship competed since the beginning of the conflict. It was started before the conflict began.
|– Arriving back at Snowball (Liberty) SBF-J2 spends a day replenishing supplies before heading back out of the system to complete charting the route to Theseus.
– Eight Academy pilots arrive at Theseus and take control of the waiting fighters. They form FFC Squadron Epsilon.
|Jump calculations for the next leg complete, the HSS History’s Hope begins accelerating toward Void speed.
|An assault scout is completed in the PGC (Gran Quivera, Prenglar) shipyards and joins TF Prenglar. Work begins on another assault scout.
|– Two UPF assault scouts are completed at the CDC (Triad, Cassidine) shipyards. They are designated Patrol Group Probe Alpha and depart for the Fromeltar system to explore outward an attempt to find the sathar route into that system. Work begins on two more assault scouts.
– Two fighters are completed at the Minotaur (Theseus) station. One rounds out FFC Squadron Epsilon bringing it up to full strength and the other is manned by the militia supporting the FFC. Work begins on two more fighters.
– The CDC team arrives on Alcazzar. Within minutes of their landing, their transport, the Nightrunner, is attacked and forced to flee the system, stranding them on the planet. (SF4)
|– After securing the CDC compound on Alcazzar, the strike team realizes that their only option for off-world communication will be at the Streel compound about 120 km away. As they prepare to depart, they are attacked by an aircar with Streel markings. (SF4)
– A UPF light cruiser, part of Task Force Meteor, is completed at the CDC shipyards (Triad, Cassidine). It departs immediately to join up with TF Cassidine in the Fromeltar system. Work is started on another light cruiser.
– After a day of travel over rugged terrain, and several encounters with the mega-fauna of Alcazzar, the CDC set up camp for the night. (SF4)
|– As the CDC team sets out to continue its journey to the Streel compound, they are attacked by a large armed force of Streel vehicles. After an intense battle, the Streel forces are destroyed but the CDC team is down to a single vehicle. (SF4)
– The HSS History’s Hope successfully make the jump into the system they are now designating YS12. They begin deceleration and start calculations for the return jump to YS11.
– Entering the forest east of the Streel compound, the CDC explorer is bombarded by fruit pits from unseen assailants for a few seconds before the bombardment ends with chittering echoing through the forest. (SF4)
– A few hours after the fruit pit bombardment, the CDC team’s path is blocked by six individuals that they recognize as members of the planet’s sentient species. Recognizing the opportunity for allies against Streel, the team attempts to communicated with the natives. (SF4)
|– Having established friendly relations with the natives of Alcazzar, the CDC team works with the natives to plan an attack on the Streel compound where over a hundred of the natives are being held and used as slave labor. (SF4)
– After nearly 70 days, the astrogator on the K’aken-Kar militia assault scout finally determines the ship’s location and discovers that they are well outside the Frontier. They begin plotting a jump to OFS167 to start the trek home.
|An unauthorized aircar attempts to approach Spacefleet headquarters on Morgaine’s World. Refusing to divert, it is engaged and shot down but detonates upon impact causing considerable damage and several civilian casualties. The driver is incinerated in the blast.
|With jump calculations about halfway done, the crew of the K’aken-Kar militia assault scout begin accelerating toward jump speed for the jump to OFS167, 5 light years away.
|– After 3 days of planning and resting, the CDC team, together with the Alcazzar natives, launch an attack on the Streel mining compound. (SF4)
– The attacking CDC team manages to fuse the reactor of the Streel compound and get a message to the Nightrunner to pick them up back at the CDC compound in ten days. (SF4)
– Nine more pilots graduate from the accelerated training program. Eight depart for Triad (Cassidine) while the remaining pilot joins Task Force Prenglar.
|– Deceleration into YS12 complete, the HSS History’s Hope begins accelerating for it’s jump back to YS11 while jump calculation continue.
– Four fighters are completed at the Hentz (Araks) shipyards. They are temporarily crewed by militia pilots under the supervision of PG Tranquility. Work begins on four more.
– Two fighters are completed at the Minotaur (Theseus) shipyards and work begins on two more.
|A cutter is completed at sathar SCC#5 (OFS19)
|An attempt is made to sabotage the starship construction center at Rupert’s Hole (Cassidine) but is thwarted by security personnel. The saboteur, a human, kills himself before he can be captured.
|– SBF-J2 arrives in the Padda system and begins working on jump calculations to chart a route to the Theseus system.
– The K’aken-Kar militia assault scout successfully jumps into the OFS167 system. As the engineers start working on their engine overhauls, the astrogator gets to work plotting a jump to the neutron star in OFS166.
– A frigate is completed at sathar SCC#10 (OFS174)
|SG Alpha arrives at K’sta-Kar delivering 8 fighters which become Frontier Fighter Corps Squadron Zeta. The crew is given 2 days of R&R before heading out for the Araks system. The assault scout joins PG Vigilant.
|The HSS History’s Hope successfully jumps back to YS11 and begins deceleration and starts calculations for the jump back to YS12.
|– PG Probe Alpha arrives at Terledrom (Fromeltar) and confers with leader from TF Cassidine and the local militia about the sathar incursion into the system. They decide to attempt to chart the route through the nebula to the double star system OFS020 a 6 light year jump.
– With their jump calculations nearly complete, the K’aken-Kar militia assault scout begins acceleration for the jump to OFS166.
|– Jump calculations complete, sathar SBF-J2 begins accelerating for the jump into the Theseus system.
– A destroyer is completed at sathar SCC#1 (OFS203).
– Deciding to try a different tactic, the sathar begin a major fleet reshuffling. The ships (1 F, 1 FF, 1 HC, & 1 AC) at SCC#10 (OFS228), designated TG1 depart for SCC#3 (OFS138).
– Five fighters are completed at the PGC shipyards (Gran Quivera, Prenglar) and are transferred to Gollwin Academy while work begins on five more.
|The 8 FFC pilots arrive at Cassidine and take command of the fighters stored there forming FFC Squadron Eta.
|– The Nightrunner arrives back at Alcazzar and retrieves the CDC team. They slip out of the system avoiding Streel forces and return to Triad (Cassidine). (SF4)
– With assistance from the TF Cassidine astrogators, PG Probe Alpha completes jump calculations and begins accelerating for a jump to the OFS020 system.
|SBF-A2 (1 LC) departs SSC#1 (OFS203) to attempt to chart a route to Gruna Garu.
|The K’aken-Kar militia assault scouts misjumps once again and ends up in another unknown star system (FS33). They begin working on finding their location.
|SBF-J2 successfully jumps into the Theseus system. It begins deceleration to turn around and jump back to the Padda system.
|Eight more pilots graduate from the accelerated fighter training program at Gollwin Academy. They are to join SG Alpha as it passes through the system in 10 days to take control of the new fighters at Hentz (Araks).
|– The HSS History’s Hope jumps back into the YS12 system and begins calculations for the next jump, a small star system 8 light years away. They remain near jump speed as the next system is in nearly a direct line to their current line of travel.
– PG Probe Alpha successfully jumps into the OFS020 system. They remain near jump speed and monitor the system for sathar presence while work begins on engine overhauls and calculations for the return jump to Fromeltar.
– A heavy cruiser is completed at sathar SCC#3 (OFS138).
|– SBF-J2 is detected by a patrol of two assault scouts of the Theseus militia and detects them in return. It immediately begins altering its flight path to attempt to avoid an engagement.
– Loath to engage the light cruiser of SBF-J2 by themselves, the two Theseus assault scouts radio for backup and begin to trail the sathar ship. The rest of the militia immediately boosts to attempt to intercept the sathar.
– SBF-A2 successfully jumps into the Gruna Garu system. It begins deceleration out of the system plane to attempt to avoid detection while it plots the return jump.
|After 2 days of no sathar detection, PG Probe Alpha begins deceleration in preparation for the return jump to Fromeltar.
The full timeline file can be downloaded here: